Friday, August 1, 2014

The Bad News: Wake Me Up, When September Ends

I think the title of the post says it all. My life has taken a crazy pace lately - one that I have been struggling hard to manage since the past few months. While I have also been going hyper on the side lane coming up tons of new ideas to share with you, unfortunately things here have just gotten crazier, faster and weirder. 

I have also been grappling with a huge moment of personal growth and a major perspective shift. There is a life goal that I had been putting off since quite a while now - more of a passion actually. The time to just do it has come. When the train starts, you can't be hanging by door! You either gotta get ON it, or OFF it !! 

I will be back by October, dear readers, with my heart into this blog again and a while bunch of news and exciting creations! And at times, when the calling gets too strong, there might be a post or two too ;)

Till then, I'll leave you with this inspiring TED talk by one of my favorite writers, Elizabeth Gilbert, on the creative spirit within. Some words that struck a chord:

13.16: "He just looked up at the sky, and he said, "Excuse me, can you not see that I'm driving?"(Laughter) "Do I look like I can write down a song right now? If you really want to exist, come back at a more opportune moment when I can take care of you."

11.55: "I'm not the pipeline! I'm a mule, and the way that I have to work is that I have to get up at the same time every day, and sweat and labor and barrel through it really awkwardly."



I'll be right back guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment