Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm Back!

Dear Readers, after a much needed hiatus, I'm finally back! 

I've been going through what I call a "Rollercoaster Phase". As I mentioned previously, I had been working a few personal commitments since last year. You know the feeling, when you want something so badly and you are ready to shed blood, sweat and tears - and the moment when you suddenly reach the tip of your uphill journey and its finally time to roll!

I thought about writing a million things and a million times during my break - but as expected, the days were long and the moments were short! As I continue to go through this exhausting but beautiful phase of life, I'll be back here intermittently and perhaps with less frequent posts. But come next year, things will be in full swing with a lot more surprises! 'Till then, I hope to share with you a few thought and creations as they come :)

Happy Holiday Cheer, everyone :)





-J

No comments:

Post a Comment