Thursday, July 3, 2014

DIY Spiked Bracelets

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. While I'm not able to work on a latest idea sets, I do have something I made a while ago - thought of sharing it with you all now. As you know, I've been digging the edgy fashion bits now a days, so here goes.

What you'll need:

  • Colored beads (I had a bunch of wooden ones that I'd been carrying for years!)
  • Some gold spacer beads (optional - see last picture)
  • Spike charms (Taken off an old necklace)
  • Elastic beading cord - Clear
  • Gold jump rings
  • Glue



Step 1: Measure a piece of cord around your wrist. Add about 2 inches to this and cut out the cord. Start beading the cord.



Step 2: Fill up the cord about your wrist size with beads.


Step 3: Insert a jump ring through the spike charm and add it to the cord.


Step 4: Tie a double knot and seal with a drop of glue.


And its done! 


You can do multicolored versions...


Or even do with gold spacer beads for an interesting effect!




No comments:

Post a Comment